Diploma/Certificate Validation Process
2022 Diploma/Certificate Validation Process
United Soccer Coaches offers attendees the opportunity to earn diplomas/professional development certificates at the 2022 United Soccer Coaches Convention. Validation will be completed using stamp cards, which can be picked up at Registration (CC 1501B).
- Attendees must choose from the identified sessions (in the Schedule Book and in the United Soccer Coaches mobile app).
- In order to complete validation for a diploma track or professional development certificate, an attendee must attend six (6) sessions.
- After completion of each session, attendees must have their card stamped immediately by a United Soccer Coaches representative. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- The maximum number of diplomas/certificates an attendee can earn is two (2).
- Attendees may not attend the same session twice.
- Once an attendee has collected the necessary stamps, they must submit the validation card by 9:30 AM on Sunday, January 23, 2022, in order to receive validation. All validation cards must be returned to the Help Desk located at Registration (CC 1501 B). Attendees who have successfully completed validation will have it updated in their member profile in early February.
* If diploma tracks or professional development certificates have less than six sessions available, attendees will only need to complete validation for the available sessions. United Soccer Coaches reserves the right to make changes.