To register for the Walt Chyzowych 4-A-Side Tournament please click the “Register Now!” button below.
*Attendees may register a team of a minimum of four (4) people. If you do not have a team, you may register as an ‘individual player’ and will be added to the wait list. Please note that there is a possibility that you will not be added to a team, which means you will not be guaranteed a spot to play. (Individual players do not have to pay to play in the tournament.)
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Location: Kwik Goal Demo Fields 1 & 2
Requirments to Enter:
– Must be a registered attendee of the Convention.
– Non-refundable tournament entry fee of $40 per team (Checks made payable to United Soccer Coaches).
– All participants must sign a medical waiver form to be eligible to play.
– Players may not register on more than one team.
– Minimum age of 18 years old.
– Teams must have a minimum of 4 olayers and a maximum of 6 players.
– 3 field players plus 1 goalkeeper on the field.
– Teams must have a minimum of 3 players on the field at any time.
– Once a team has registered the maximum number of players allowed (6), no on-site changes will be allowed.
– Teams may add players to their roster after the start of the tournament if spots are still available.
– No changes to team rosters will be allowed at the start of the playoffs.
– No offside.
– Kick in instead of throw in.
– Defenders must maintain a distance of 10 feet on all free kicks.
– All free kicks are indirect.
– Only the goalkeeper is allowed in the goal box during goal kicks.
– Start of Play: From midfield at the start of the game. Goal kicks after a goal.
– Duration of games: 12 minutes.
– Substitutions: On the fly.
– Cautions: Yellow card warning. Two yellows will result in a red card.
– Red Card Expulsion (sendoff): Players sent off will have to serve a minimum of 1 game suspension.
Determination of Winners:
– In group play, there will be no overtime games. Standings in a group will be determined by game points as follows:
– 5 points for a win
– 2 points for a tie
– 0 points for a loss
Should there be a tie in standings; the winner will be determined by:
– Head to head results.
– Goal differential.
– Number of goals scored (all goals are counted).
– Number of goals allowed (all goals are counted).
– Penalty kicks.
*In case of a forfeit, the winning team will be awarded 3 goals for tie-breaker purposes.